Campus stewardship: supporting student success, fostering communication and engagement, and promoting equitable and sustainable practices
President's public schedule
As chief executive officer for the College, the President participates in campus and district meetings, supports the activities of programs and departments, and attends community events to strengthen partnerships and raise awareness about the institution. Below are weekly highlights of the items on the President's calendar.
Please note that the "public schedule" does not include all of the President's individual/group meetings and calendar commitments; it is intended to highlight items of interest to the campus community.
WEEK OF October 13, 2014
- Monday, October 13th
- Rotary Club of Brentwood Meeting -- 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. in L-109
- College Assembly -- 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in L-109
- Tuesday, October14th
- Evacuation Drill -- 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Strategic Planning "Core Team" Meeting -- 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in CO-420
- Wednesday,October 15th
- President's Cabinet -- 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- President's Council -- 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 4CD Bond Oversight Committee -- 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at DVC
- Thursday, October 16th
- District Consultation Council -- 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at District Office
- Friday, October 17th
- LMC2 "Campus Conversation" -- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Cafeteria
- Puente Learning Community event:"The Book of Life" screening -- 1:00 p.m. at Maya Cinemas
- Staff Softball Game -- 2:00 p.m at the Softball Field
- Nexus Orientation -- 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Click here to view archived schedules.